12 May Buying bunk beds for hostels in the UK: increasingly original and creative
Bunk beds in the UK have been used since time immemorial. Specifically, the purpose of this furniture is to take advantage of the vertical space in a room, saving the horizontal space that a traditional bed would occupy. This makes it possible to the place where one person sleeps to be used by another. There is no doubt that it is an ideal way to take advantage of as much space as possible.
Types of Bunk Beds
- Double bunk beds: this type of bunk bed is the most conventional and typical one.
- Separable double bunk beds: they can be separated to become single and independent beds.
- Triple bunk beds: they are pieces of three that are fixed one on top of the other.
- Family bunk beds: The differential part of this model is to have a double bed underneath and a single bed on top of it.
- Folding bunk beds: The perfect solution, since it is invisible when it is folded up. The perfect option when receiving guests in your home.
The material of UK hostel bunk beds is currently manufactured in a resistant way. This makes them an excellent choice for children and adults to use.
The material used in each bunk bed can be customized according to the tastes and needs of the customer, who can choose between metal and wood.
Metal bunk beds
They are made of wear-resistant steel and are not heavy, so they can be easily transported from one place to another. They are ideal for places with little light, since they bring more brightness to the room. Their construction can be round, square or rectangular tubes, depending on the design of each manufacturer.
Wooden bunk beds
If you decide to buy a wooden bunk bed, you can choose between a painted, painted or natural one, which you can paint and customize to your liking. Although the price is usually a little higher than a metal bunk bed, it is an excellent choice for children’s rooms and hotels, as long as it is properly maintained to keep out unexpected guests. .
Made mostly of solid pine, they provide warmth and naturalness, are timeless and can be repaired. If you are looking for a wooden bunk bed, you can choose to buy it varnished, lacquered or natural, so you can paint it and customize it to your liking.
Advantages of hostel bunk beds in the United Kingdom
- They make the best use of space as two single beds will take up the space of one, allowing you to make the most of the space and increase the capacity of people who can sleep in the same room.
- There is also the option of adding accessories such as desks, closets, lockers.
- They provide privacy.
- They are very safe and as comfortable as a traditional bed.
- Despite sharing a bedroom, everyone will have their own space to sleep and rest.
- They facilitate cleaning.
- They are very versatile furniture with a very nice aesthetic and we can choose from a multitude of designs to make the most of a bedroom.
Do you need a bunk bed or a bed for your hostel? Do not hesitate to contact 30m2!